Mini Sephora Haul!

This weekend my best friend came down to help me clothes shop for my upcoming vacation for my Birthday. While she was here I told her to remind me to go into Sephora to pick up my Birthday gift for the year. In the past it use to be that you could pick up your gift either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your birthday. But this year they changed it up and the email said I could come in anytime during the month of my birthday and pick up my gift. I was so excited because I have seen the new gifts all over the Internet and thought is was a great change from the Philosophy body washes! But of course while I was there I could not just leave with that. I am actually on a no buy accept for clothing. Because I am saving for my trip so I didn't shop like I normally do Lol. I'm sure i'll crack soon but Saturday was not that day LOL!!



Sephora haul:

  • NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Tall Tale- This is such a gorgeous purple!! I have needed a purple base ever since I picked up the Maybelline color tattoo (purple shade) and it was horrible. So I was so glad when I saw this and how gorgeous the color was. I also am a huge fan of NARS products and know how well they work! This pencil was only $10.00!! They have one more shade which is more of a black/brown shade with golden shimmers.


  • Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo- FREE BDAY GIFT!! These are so tiny but super cute!!! I am going to pick up at least two of the full size ones since I like these quite a bit!!



I am really happy with my small haul and am so glad I got the bday gift and NARS pencil!!!


Pictures & Content are mine!

Comments

  1. I wanna try the NARS shadow pencils sooo bad!!! I was hesitant b/c I thought it was like $1million!! LOL! But for $10... I'm on it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You are silly chick LOL This is a mini but I used it today and a little goes a long way!! I really like it=D They are by the checkout area=D

      Delete
  2. Great blog, keep posting! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope you have a great day, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome buys


    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts