Nuance by Salma Hayek Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation

If you guys follow me on YouTube or Instagram then you will have seen me rave about this foundation. I am in awe of how amazing this foundation is for a drug store foundation.  

If you guys did not know Salma Hayek came out with this line inspired by her Grandmother last year. Now if you have seen the line at CVS then you know for a drug store line it is quite pricey. So like others I was hesitant to try it. Especially after reviews on any other products are scares. I did not even look up any reviews before purchasing this foundation. Which for a foundation is really rare for me. You all know how picky I am with foundations. They are the foundation of your make up so to speak, your canvas, if that is not spot on then in my mind the rest of my make up can not be to the best of its potential. 



Nuance by Salma Hayek Flawless Liquid Foundation with Skin Adapting Technology:

  • Price Point: $14.69
  • Packaging: Very nice and sleek. it is a frosted glass bottle, which makes it look more elegant and high end feeling. I love that it comes with the pump. 
  • Texture/Finish: It is a nice Heavy Medium coverage foundation. It doesn't stay "wet" feeling. It set within  seconds and you can see it adjust to your skin tone. It is the perfect balance between dewy and satin. 
  • Only available at CVS
  • CLAIMS (Front of packaging): Minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines while delivering a radiant glow. I 100% Agree it does this! I have slightly bigger pores on my cheeks, close to my nose area and seriously this foundation minimizes and smooths the area. I also agree with the Hydration of the skin. As I said it is the perfect balance between dewy and satin. My skin truly feels radiant. 
  • CLAIMS (Back of packaging):
  • Hypoallergenic 
  • Paraben Free
  • Not tested on animals.
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Skin Adjusting Technology balances tone, allowing your skin's natural pigments to show through. HydraCell Complex with Apple and Lentil Extracts provides instant, long-lasting hydration. Pearl Extract imparts a smooth, radiant Finish.
   


Shades: 

  • Now if you guys watched my haul on YouTube you will see that the biggest task of this foundation was finding my right shade. Now I have NEVER bought a shade of foundation and been wrong with my shade. My skin tone is just easy. I will say the only reason that I had an issue was because of the packaging! The same elegant frosted glass made the shades appear darker then they actually are. Just from my photos of the Light Cool (the first one I purchased) & Light/Medium Cool (Second shade and actual shade) you can see how dark my shade looks in the packaging. This is also funny considering these shades are next to each other on the display. So I wish they had testers. But other than that hiccup the shade range is nice the have all the way from PALE to Dark tones. Which some make up companies leave out really pale or really dark tones which is unfair if some one wants to try a foundation and can not because they don't carry their shade. So Nuance gets an A+ for that. 

Light Cool
Light/Medium Cool

I really am in love with this foundation and can not wait to try out more of her line. She really did nail it with this foundation. If you have dry skin. I highly recommend this foundation. I think I found my new Holy Grail drug store Foundation. 

Have you guys tried any products from the Nuance line?

Photos & Content are mine. Please do not take=)



Comments

Popular Posts