Nail Of The Day: Halloween Nails!


I have been itching to do a Nail Of The Day for Halloween. I am cutting it pretty close lol but I did it. I wanted to do a look that was simple but stood out a bit. I think I accomplished exactly what I was going for.
Nail Of The Day: Halloween Nails


*Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat- I have been loving this! BEST PART...I got it on clearance for$1.04 at Target! They had tons too!
*Models Own Fuzzy Peach Nail Polish- Absolutely my favorite Orange polish! When I decided I wanted a Halloween inspired nail design that this would be the perfect Orange for any look.

*Revlon Black Lingerie- I applied this to my accent nails and for the dots layered over the MO fuzzy peach nails.
*Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat- Best top coat ever. Dries so fast and leaves a gorgeous shine.

There you have my take on Halloween nails. I hope you like the design I did. I can not believe Halloween is already here! I love this time of year so I am not complaining! Lol
Follow me on IG, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook: ShadesOfSteph
Picture and Content are mine. Please do not take.

Comments

Popular Posts