Tiffany & Co. Sheer

One of my lifelong obsessions has been fragrances. The eternal hunt to find my own unique scent that mixes with my own natural chemistry and vibe. Finding that balance is a pursuit that is different for all of us. 

My favorite scents must have a few key components; clean, woodys, lightly floral, long lasting, and nostalgic. By that I mean when I wear it people automatically know it's my scent. 

I was recently notified by Influenster that I would be sent a sample of the new Tiffany & Co. perfume to test out. I was excited to try it as I do currently have a Tiffany & Co. perfume in my scent repertoire. The sample I was sent was the Tiffany Sheer Eau de Toilette. 


Tiffany & Co. website describes this as "Tiffany Sheer Eau de Toilette is a bright and sparkling interpretation of the signature fragrance. Elegantly wrapped in notes of blackcurrant, vert de mandarine and ylang ylang, the scent beautifully blends with rose oil and finishes with an iris base. Crafted by world-renowned Givaudan perfumer Daniela Andrier, the multifaceted structure is playful yet elegant. The aromatic equivalent of a diamond in its purest form, Tiffany Sheer is a subtle luxury for the skin."


I would say that it smells lightly luxurious. It is soft yet refined. Although, in about an hour you can no longer detect the scent that makes it standout. It is still lovely, a suitable scent for work or an evening event where people may not appreciate a strong fragrance.  As I love a perfume that carries the power of longevity, this would not be a fragrance that I would particularly reach for. But, I am sure there are many that would as it is very true to its name, sheer. 

The price range for Tiffany & Co. Sheer: $68 - $119 I would call that a fair price point for the product. 

My absolute favorite perfume from Tiffany & Co. is Tiffany & Love Eau de Parfum for her. This is a euphoric scent that lasts all day and mixes well with my body chemistry. I can wear this on any occasion and never worry that my scent is over powering to anyone. I own the largest bottle they manufacture which is 3 ounces. 


Notes are: 

Top notes: Blue basil, blackcurrant, grapefruit

Middle notes: Neroli, jasmine, tuberose flower

Base notes: Blue sequoia, vetiver, cedarwood

Price range $105 - $135


*I was sent the sample courtesy of Influenster. My opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this post. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts