In using this for a few months I find that it works best with:
- Moisturizing Foundations (Neutrogena Healthy Skin, Marc Jacobs Genius Gel, Selma Hayek Flawless Face Foundation, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation )
- BB Creams & Tinted Moisturizers: (Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Physicians Formula All in 1 BB Cream Compact)
(Left side of hand nothing applied, encircled space NanoBlur)
I find that it does not work well with:
- Full coverage foundations (Revlon Whipped Foundation) and do not like it over NanoBlur, it tends to dry the foundation faster makes it cakey, and does not apply smoothly. I would not recommend it with Matte foundations as well.
- Immediate correction of the appearance of skin aging, including the look of lines, wrinkles, crow's feet, sagginess and enlarged pores.
- I completely agree with the claims that it corrects the appearance of lines and wrinkles. As I am too young to have sagging skin, I can not comment on this claim.
- The Packaging is a sleek and clean squeeze tube.
- The price point is acceptable because of the results of the product.
- It is a nice texture & I recommend moisturizing the skin, then tapping it on the the areas needed. I do not use this over my entire face. Simply where I need corrections, such as my cheeks, smile lines, & forehead.
See NanoBlur in action: In my latest GRWM video on YouTube.
I am so in love with this product and if you guys would like I will give one away on my YouTube Channel for my subscribers in the near future.