Hello.....

Long time no see everyone,

So I wanted to give you all a update as to where I have been as clearly from my blog time line....I went missing lol.

Actually for a few years I was extremely active on YouTube. But keeping up with real life, YouTube, and a blog is actually very hard work. If you have ever filmed and edited a YouTube video you completely understand the struggle.

In the last few years I went radio silent from there as well. Real life became my priority and was slightly chaotic for a while. Life has settled in the last few years, my children have grown up, and I have worked my butt off to obtain my educational goals to get the position I now hold in the medical field. Even though I truly loved YouTube and Blogging it was just to hard to maintain life at that time and social media. I am truly glad I took the time for myself and I do not regret it at all.

During that time I was merely a silent observer. I watched YouTube while I got ready for work and before I went to bed. I read blogs for reviews of current products I wanted to buy, I just stopped being a content creator. I also had a medical issue and that completely changed stuff for about two years. If you guys want me to elaborate on that I can in another post. If anyone wants information on having to go through treatments and what chemotherapy is like. I am an open book and it may help anyone who is recently diagnosed.

But with that said, lets get back to blogging.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts