March Favorites!

So this month I have a lot of favorites! I picked up quite a few wonderful items that I have been loving. Some are repeats from last month and some are new. But, I just couldn't narrow it down any smaller. I literally used everything and had to rotate just because I couldn't stop using all of these products this month!


*March Faves!*



Face:

*Laura Mercier Face Primer- This is a great primer! I love my MUFE primer, but this is a great everyday primer.

*Maybelline Lumi Pen- I love this for my under eye circles. It covers and highlights just enough.

*CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua in B20-PERFECTION enough said! Lol I have raved about this every day since I purchased it!

*Sleek Contour Palette- I love this for both the contour and highlight shades.

*Laura Geller Balance N Brighten- I love this it is my favorite setting powder. It just adds a bit more coverage to every foundation, TM or BB Cream I wear. I just love it!

Eyes:

*Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax- I love the finish of this primer one of my faves!

*MAC Paint Pot in Painterly- I go through painterly so fast I already had a huge dent in the center!
LOL A must have paint pot.

*MAC Paint Pot in Ground Work- I love using this on days when I just want subtle wash of color or I just want the minimalist make up look.

*Too Faced Naked Eye Palette- I really love how the colors in this palette go together. Like A Virgin is my favorite shade in the palette!

*Too Faced Sweet Dreams Eye Shadow Collection- Again more neutral shades that I love!

*MAC Eye Shadows in-
1.PHLOOF! (Frost)- Gorgeous lid shade
2.Corduroy (Matte)- My most used crease shades at the moment.
3.Patina (Frost)-A subtle but gorgeous frost shade!
4.Blanc Type (Matte)- This is a great but soft highlight shade!

*Sleek Storm Palette- I use the two brown matte shades for my eye brows.

*Stila Kajal Liner in Topaz- I love this for my water line=D

*LORAC Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner in Black- I love this for how dark and smooth it goes on.

*MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash- I love this mascara. I have been wearing false lashes more then usual this month & this mascara coats my lashes perfectly for false lash wear.

*Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink- My favorite gel liner!


Cheeks:

*Sleek Make Up Blush in:
1. Life's A Peach
2.Pomegranate
3.Coral
These blushes are amazing. The finish and pigmentation are just so gorgeous!

*MAC BritWit CremeBlend Blush- This is such a gorgeous everyday cream blush & this month has been the only creme blush I have used.

*MAC Blush Baby Sheer Tone Blush- It is a close shade to BritWit. So I love this for when I don't want the dewy glow a creme blush leaves.

*NARS Bronzer in Laguna- With the warmer weather coming in I have worn this a few times instead of blush this month! Still so gorgeous & my favorite Summer time bronzer & or blush!


Lips:

*MAC CremeSheen Lipstick in Modesty- I just love this lipstick it goes so great with every look I create!

*Sephora Lip Attitude in Romantic Rose- I love this shade and finish. I don't need a gloss with it and it smells sweet!

*Sleek MakeUp True Colour Lipstick in Barely There- I just love the creamy peachy color of this I have to make myself not wear it every day.

*Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 235 Warm Me Up- This is a gorgeous pink shade! My current fave from Maybelline.

*Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef- I love this all alone or with my other coral lipsticks. Such a gorgeous lip gloss!

Hair, Nails, Brushes, & Fragrance:


*Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque- This is my HG hair masque! It leaves my hair so shiny & soft!!



*MAC 210-My favorite must have liner brush!!

*Sigma E65-I love the shape of this brush for my applying my eyebrow products.

*MAC 217- I renewed my love for my 217 this month.

*Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki- Hands down the best brush I have that universally applies any kind of Foundation, TM or BB cream on to my skin perfectly.



*Revlon Color Stay Nail Polish in Spanish Moss- I have worn this shade a few times this month and just love it!

*Borghese Nail Lacquer in Arrivederci Mist- Just a great shade for days when I don't know what shade I want to wear. I also love the shape of this brush!

*Models Own Polish in Lemon Meringue- My favorite Yellow. Not to bright but not to soft. I just love it!

*Loreal Polish in Tangerine Crush- I hauled this a while ago but never posted it. I have worn this also a few times this month. I have been on a peachy/coral phase and it is safe to say I am no where near the end of it! Lol



*Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy- Again one of my favorite scents by Britney Spears.

*Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist- I can not get over how the new formulations smell. They are so much better then the regular body sprays from before. Less Alcohol and more fragrance oil. I love!

*Bath & Body Works Night Time Tea Lotion- I love this scent so much I am rationing out how much I use this. I am now out of my body wash, candles and one more lotion! This is a holiday scent so I will have to wait until Christmas time to stock up! Easily my favorite lotion from B&BWs!! I use this alone and I always get told I smell good! I am going to be bummed when it is all gone!

I know this month I had so many favorites. But like I said I picked up a lot since last month. These are all such amazing products I hope you guys check them out soon!

Pictures & Content are mine. Do not take!

Comments

  1. I want to try out those brushes (:


    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that masque the best? I am loving it. I've had it for way over a month, going on two actually and I'm probably 1/2 way through it at most. I also really like the leave in treatment. what can I say? you've got great taste babe, love your faves !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOW! That is a lot of favorites! Most of them I have not tried. I especially would love to get my hands on some Sleek product one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts