- Sturdy; doesn't feel super cheap
- Lid closes snuggly
- Felt tip isn't to stiff or too bendy
- 6 Shades Avaliable
- I have the shades Black & Jaded Edge
- Retails for $6.99 (at Walgreen's)
- I have been loving the Black. I really love the finish. It has a slightly glossy finish.
- Jaded Edge, I love because it is a matte finish and it is very pigmented and such a soft moss green shade!
- I will say the Black lasted slightly longer then Jaded Edge. Wear time for black was easily 8 hours. I took it off after that.
- Jaded Edge started to break down after about 5-6 hours. I do believe that is due to the matte finish.
I will say that although these aren't a replacement for my Lorac Front of the Line Pro. (brush tip liquid liner) It has been the best felt tip liner I have ever tried. I want to pick up one more and a back up of the black.
Have you guys tried the new Milani Color Play Felt Tip Liquid Pen Liners?
If so which shades?