Wet N Wild CoverAll Foundation and Powder!

The other day I picked up a few items I had on my list since I saw that Wet N Wild would be releasing it. Because I love Wet N Wild eye shadow palettes, blushes, lipstick, & polishes I knew I needed to get the new Foundation and Powder to try out.


Wet N Wild COVERALL Foundation:

  • Packaging: I really love that the packaging is a squeeze tube with a good size opening for the product. The packing is sleek and very nice for the price point.
  • Shades: From what I could tell there was about 6 shades in the line. They do not seem to carry darker skin tone shades. I picked up the Shade #816 Fair/Light.
  • Texture: The texture is very nice and glides on rather easily. It is not runny at all. It goes from semi slick to matte rather quickly. Even though it is thicker in texture it is still buildable. Even on my dry skin I was able to layer an additional layer over blemishes. 
  • Price Point: $3.99 for 1 Fl Oz I got a dollar off coupon so I only paid $2.99 for it. So great deal for the quality.

Wet N Wild COVERALL Pressed Powder: 
  • Packaging: Now I have Blushes and Palettes by Wet N Wild and the top always feels a bit flimsy the top of this feel more sturdy! Upgrade from Wet N Wild. =D
  • Shades: The Shades are like the Foundations 6 or 7 shades. No darker skin tone options in the powders. I picked up #825B Medium. The shades only seem to very slightly down the range. So I could have probably wore the one above this too. So that is nice that either or it would have been relatively easy to find a shade that matches me.
  • Texture: It is very nice. Most powders I tend to like/love have a satin feel to them. This does as well. I could easily use this over a heavier foundation or something as light as a tinted moisturizer and still like the finish.
  • Price Point: $2.99 also got $1.00 off. 

Application:

  • I tried applying this with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and my fingertips then buffing. My favorite technique for application is my finger tips then buffing. It seems to give the best finish and allows for layering in problematic areas. 

COVERALL Claim:
  • I am a stickler for foundation and I am a firm believer in order to have a beautiful painting you need a beautiful clean canvas. That does not look packed with product. Does this CoverAll....No. Does it cover most Yes! If you build it up in the places you need additional coverage. If you have minimal skin issue you will probably love this. I have dry skin, slight hyper pigmentation, freckles, and occasional hormonal breakouts. When my skin is clear I could see me loving this. Even with two slight breakouts right now I really like how it looks. Next time I have a breakout I will probably apply concealer. Even though I am still very impressed by the overall finish and how long I have been wearing it and how nice it still looks. 
Repurchase:
  • Foundation: Yes
  • Powder: Yes
Pictures & Content are mine. Please do not take=)

Comments

  1. I have yet to see this at any drugstore in my area. I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts