First Impressions: Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette

Today my new palette arrived in the mail and I thought you guys would like a first impressions of it. I am talking about the new Limited Edition palette from Tarte, the RainForest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette.

I passed on the Aqualillies palette and after seeing it in a lot of favorites videos I was a bit put out because it was so gorgeous. But, I am almost glad I did. I am a neutral girl at heart so when I saw this on Sephora's website I jumped for joy. Everything from the packaging to the color selections inside this palette scream STEPHANIE!



First, off the packaging is a heavy faux wood texture on the cover with a gorgeous gold snake embossed on the packaging with a beautiful purple gem as the eye. Even the box it came in is outstanding. The snake pattern in the gorgeous ombre purple box is just hypnotizing.


 
 
  
 
 
Then you open it and all your neutral dreams come true!
 

 
Clockwise from top: Park Ave Princess, Don't Turn a-Brown, Tan-gled up in you, Up to no gold, Plum away with me, Make a Mauve, Bare to Explore, Champagne, & Unleashed in the center.
 
Swatches:
  (L-R) Bare to explore, Make A Mauve, Plum away with me, Up to no gold, Tan-gled up in you, Don't turn a-brown, Unleashed blush, Champagne, Park Ave Princess 
 
 
 
The shades are all so beautiful and there is a range from matte, to shimmer. I love that everything is in one palette. So simple but so elegant and exotic. Such a gorgeous palette. So far my first impressions are all positive. I will make sure to do an update on my YouTube Channel Here
 
 
 
 




Comments

  1. Ohhh I love those colors!!

    Http://hey-darlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! :) I might have to pick this one up because I have never tried any tarte shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts