These boxes did not have themes like most beauty boxes, I said did because that is all about to change next month. Not only will boxes have themes but they are getting ready to open up and online shop.
The items I received for the month of July are:
Outside of the box:
- City Color Cosmetics Lip Lush Luscious Lip Crayon in Wine ($2.99)- This is such a gorgeous purple shade. The texture is that of a moisturizing matte lipstick. I love the shade!
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss in Sun Baked ($6.99)- This is a great Fall time lip gloss. It is on the deeper side of Pink. I actually own this already so I will be handing this beauty off to someone else.
- MONTHLY MIXUP super cute concept this is when they throw in a non lip items to shake things up a bit. This month it is the John Frieda Straight Fixation Smoothing Crème 1.5 ounces of product is around $3.50 worth of product.
In the box:
- City Color Cosmetics Lip Balm in Bright Red ($2.99)- This is unbelievably pigmented for a Lip Balm it is a gorgeous Pinky Red shade. I am sure I will get use out of this.
- Appeal Cosmetics Lipstick in Red Light District ($22.00)- This shade is a magnificent Scarlet Red shade. It is mind boggling pigmented and the texture is supple and it cocoons your lips in this shade.
Swatches (1 swipe only L-R): City Color Cosmetics Wine, City Color Cosmetics Bright Red, Appeal Cosmetics Red Light District
Total for this months box:
That is a great box and nothing I got is discontinued or unavailable. If you guys have not checked out Lip Monthly here and use the code SUMMERLIPS to get your first box for $5.00
Also, if you would like to see live swatched check out my unboxing video on YouTube here