The NAKED Basics is half the size of the Original NAKED & NAKED 2 palettes. Those come with 12 shadows this new palette comes with 6. The shadows are still the same size and great quality!
Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette:
- Packaging: It has super cute packaging it is the rubberized material not only on the palette itself but also on the box it comes in! I thought that was pretty awesome!
- Price: Retails for $27.00 on Urban Decays website.
- NAKED 2- I love this shadow, this is like no shade I own...& yes I own A LOT! lol so that is saying something. I love when the simplest shades like this are present. It is one of those shades I can see myself using everyday.
- Faint-This is a gorgeous matte chocolate brown shade! It reminds me of Charcoal brown from MAC & Omega mixed together! This is a gorgeous shade to do a smokey eye!
- Crave- This is a deep matte black, I mean really deep it is deeper the Blackout from the NAKED 2 palette! You can see a slight shimmer to the black when you look at it closely under light but. I don't notice it transfer to my eye at all.
I think for the price this is an AMAZING palette! I think for the cost it is well worth it. The shades, packaging, and quality are typical Urban Decay...top notch! Would I repurchase this YES, would I gift this to someone YES!
It also came with the NAKED Skin Beauty Balm Sample. I tried it and it makes me a bit to matte but if you have oily skin you may like it. It claims say Perfects, Protects, Treats, Primes, & Hydrates!
I hope this post was helpful if you are on the fence about purchasing this palette. I for one really like it. Also, I hope this helps my future grand prize Winner in my current 100 Subscriber Giveaway via YouTube as it is one of their choices!
Pictures and Content are mine. Please Do not take.