Julie G Nail Polish Collection:
- Stiletto (in Jesse's Girl Packaging)- This is a gorgeous Taupe with fine Silver shimmers. It was my go to for months when it hit stores.
- Umbrella Drink- This is a gorgeous Peach with fine Silver shimmers. This is going to be a beautiful Spring shade!
- You-Niverse- This is a very unique shade and like nothing I own. This is a wonderful Duo Chrome polish that shifts from Bronze to Green and Blue! So gorgeous!
- Peep Toe Pumps- Perfect name for this cream berry shade. This seriously is my go to pedicure shade!
- Elegant Edge- This is an Eggplant/Raspberry shade with a cream finish. This was one of my favorite Winter shades. It let me be able to wear the deep shades even though I am very pale.
- Royal Rebel- This is such a standout purple for me, because it is light enough that you know it's Purple. I love Purple shades but sometimes once I apply a second coat on my nails they can look almost black. This royal purple shade truly is a noticeable purple. The finish is almost like a Shimmer/Metallic.
- Fierce & Fab- Now this has to be my favorite shade by Julie, it is bold and gorgeous. I wore it a lot during this past Summer. It is a Matte Finish nail polish.
- Bikini- This is a bright Hot Peach shade or as I call it my 80's nail polish! It takes me back to the days in elementary school when Hot Pink nails were all the rage lol! I love this shade. It is a cream finish shade.
- Light It Up- This is my favorite Multi Glitter polish. It has different colors of glitter so it essentially goes with any look. I love that there are different sizes of glitter as well! This was part of her Christmas Collection.
- Julie G (Jesse's Girl Packaging)- I believe in her packaging it is called Julie's Fave. This is the perfect Coral. It is also a cream finish.
Using Julie G Polishes in Fierce & Fab, & Bikini
You can see how pigmented the shades are. The price point is perfect, they Retail for $3.99 at you local Rite Aid or online at Jesse's Girl Website they still have her first collection available. The Packaging is nice and clean, and the brush is perfect. I seriously have zero complaints about these polishes.
Julie shows you her collections on her YouTube Channel so check them out there and subscribe if your not=D
Photos & Content are mine. Please do not take=)