CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua!

I went to go get this foundation over a week ago and was so disappointed that when they matched me the only one they were out of stock on was my shade! LOL Only me! I had been reading reviews on the two that I thought would be best for my skin type. I narrowed down to The Vitalumiere Aqua and the Vitalumiere Moisture-Rich Radiance Fluid just because my skin type to me anyways is dry. My original doubt about the Vitalumiere Aqua was that it seemed to be for flawless skin. Now I have freckles and some slight discoloration so I did not think that it would end up working for me. So when I went in and asked to try the Vitalumiere Moisture Rich Radiance Fluid the sales lady said my skin was not dry and that it has a very sheer coverage. So I asked her abou the Vitalumiere Aqua and she put it on my skin and oh my word it made my skin look gorgeous.


CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup:


So of course instantly I wanted it and that is when she broke the news....SOLD OUT! Such a bummer! It was so hard for me to wait until their shipment came in. What made it harder was the fact that they don't know when they get shipment lol. So she was so kind enough to give me samples of my color to last me until it came in. What was funny was once I ran out of the samples I went back to my Neutrogena healthy skin....yeah...not the same! WHAT?! It actually didn't feel as moisturizing as it once did to me. So I just started using my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer more. If you guys have not tried this foundation go get a sample from a counter!


For reference in MAC I am shade NW20 In CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua I am shade B20!

Comments

Popular Posts