Wet N Wild Limited Edition Color Icon Baked Eyeshadow Palette!

While I was at Walgreens I stumbled upon their new BAKED eye shadow palettes! I had no clue they even had out a baked line=D They have a few, even a neutral palette but this one really stood out to me!
It is so gorgeous the colors that they swirled together. I love the fact that this palette has neutrals and bright colors. Just to add that bit of pop to any eye look. This also can be used for Day or Night looks!

Swatches:


 The only problem with this palette is the pigmentation on ONE color the bright pink which is really chalky. It actually clumped up and would not swatch well. But other then that color the rest swatched perfectly. You also get a glitter liner just like with last years collection. But, this one seems creamier and more pigmented!

Comments

Popular Posts