Collections: Perfume!!

Okay let me just start off by saying I am a perfume junkie! I always have been. One main reason I like to have variety with my perfumes is to compliment what mood I am in. Perfume is just one of those items I just can not seem to get enough of. So I thought you guys might like to see my Collection!=D



Stephanie's Perfume Collection:

*Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh- This has been one of my favorites for a while. I use it quite sparingly since it is a bit pricey I will say that MJ marketed this perfectly only putting out gift sets, the 2 oz and 4.25 oz bottle mine is the 4.25 oz bottle and retails for $88 dollars. It is pricey but so worth it. I get soooooo many compliments when I wear this perfume! A must have for me.
*Jennifer Lopez Still
*Paris Hilton
*Britney Spears:
- Curious
- Midnight Fantasy
-Radiance
- Circus Fantasy
*Juicy Couture-Viva La Juicy (another must have)
* Beyonce Heat Rush
*SJPNYC by Sarah Jessica Parker
*Bliss
*G by Guess
*Guess by Marciano
*Dolce & Gabbana The One
*Banana Republic- Republic of Women
*Nina By Nina Ricci (x2)- My all time favorite Perfume! Has been for years.
*Adora By Kat Von D
*Victoria Secret Heavenly Stardust- A MUST have VS perfume. This was limited edition for the holidays. I loveee this scent!
*Jessica Simpson:
- Fancy Love
-Fancy
- Fancy Night
*Aquolina Pink Sugar
*Victoria Secret Pink All My Heart- Love this scent and the cute bottle.
*With Love by Hillary Duff
*DKNY Be Delicious
*Alfred Sung Shi
*Halle By Halle Berry
*Vanilla Fields
*Victoria Secret Pink w/ a Splash Pretty & Pure
*Victoria Secret Very Sexy Hot
*Bath & Body Works In the Wild (perfume)
*Bath & Body Works Paris Amour
*Bath & Body Works Hawaii Coconut
*Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla



Samples:
*Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue x2
*Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb x3
*Kate Spade Twirl
*Burberry Body
*Paco Rabanne 1 Million
*Viva La Juicy
*Peace Love & Juicy Couture
*Salcatore Ferragauio
*Gucci Guilty
*Daisy By Marc Jacobs
*Boyfriend
*Acqua Di Gioia
*Tokidoki (roller ball mini) Adieu
*Versace Versus
*Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline
*Bvlgari Jasmin Noir
*Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
*Thierry Mugler Alien x3
*Stella By Stella McCartney-One of my all time favorite perfumes. I had a huge bottle and used it all every time I use this sample it makes me want to go out and buy it again...which I know I will! Lol




As you can tell I store my most worn perfumes in a tray. The other ones I put up and the ones I love that are to tall for my shelf I stick on a shelf higher up above my cabinet with all my hair goodies. Two of my VS perfumes & Two of my B&BW body fragrances are way to tall! Lol To store my samples I put them in my old B&BWs candles glasses that I have cleaned out!=D Sadly these were not all my samples. Just the ones I kept! Lol I hope you guys like my collection. Let me know if you have any fragrances that you love that I should check out.

Pictures & Content are mine

Comments

Popular Posts