Nail Of The Day: It's All Peaches!!!

Yesterday my husband & I ran out to go shopping for our house & our children and I was in the mood for a bright and fun look. The weather was gorgeous and it was such a lovely day I couldn't help but grab right for one of my favorite Summer time colors PEACH!!!




                                                                         Nail Of The Day:

  • Revlon Color Stay Base Coat- I am really loving this base coat. I like it better then the Milani & OPI base coats. I use it all the time with polishes that are not from the Revlon Color Stay line and they always turn out just great!
  • Essie Haute As Hello- I knew for sure I wanted to use this one as my base color!! I am super glad I did!
  • OPI Bright Lights-Big Color-I just dotted this onto my accent nails. I love this polish color so much. If you guys have not seen it in person you must!
  • Models Own Fuzzy Peach-This is my favorite creme peach shade! Just gorgeous and opaque in one swipe. But for this look I just dotted it on my accent nail since it is opaque and darker then Essies Haute As Hello!
  • Revlon Color Stay Top Coat- I also have been really enjoying this top coat. I used one coat of this!

     I hope you guys like the look I came up with!!!

Comments

Popular Posts