Nail Of The Day:
- Revlon Color Stay Base Coat- I am really loving this base coat. I like it better then the Milani & OPI base coats. I use it all the time with polishes that are not from the Revlon Color Stay line and they always turn out just great!
- Essie Haute As Hello- I knew for sure I wanted to use this one as my base color!! I am super glad I did!
- OPI Bright Lights-Big Color-I just dotted this onto my accent nails. I love this polish color so much. If you guys have not seen it in person you must!
- Models Own Fuzzy Peach-This is my favorite creme peach shade! Just gorgeous and opaque in one swipe. But for this look I just dotted it on my accent nail since it is opaque and darker then Essies Haute As Hello!
- Revlon Color Stay Top Coat- I also have been really enjoying this top coat. I used one coat of this!
I hope you guys like the look I came up with!!!