NOTD: Revlon Whimsical + Blue Lagoon!!

So this morning I really wanted to try out a polish I hauled the night before from Rite Aid. I had seen Revlon's Whimsical online but never actually looked for it. But last night while I was not even looking for it. I found it at Rite Aid!! I am so excited that I did. I know the Internet has been buzzing about this nail polish. I could tell from looking at the bottle that it was going to be pretty sheer so I decided before I even got it home that I knew exactly what polish I had that would go perfectly and that is another Revlon polish named Blue Lagoon that I picked up during the Summer=D


*Blue Lagoon (on left) has tiny blue iridescent shimmers in it so it really added to the look of Whimsical.

*Whimsical (layered on top of Blue Lagoon on Right) I love the color of the glitters blue & pink and it also contains silver smaller glitter as well!

*As a base coat I used Sally Hansen's Powerful Acrylic Gel it leave a smooth base and makes my nails very firm.

*For Top Coat I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat my nails are totally smooth and you can't feel the glitter at all.


I hope you guys like my NAIL OF THE DAY and let me know if you guys have checked out Revlon's Whimsical!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts