My CVS Clearance Sale Items!

So within the last two weeks or so I have made in total 3 trips to CVS for their annual Clearance sale. Last year I didn't find many great items. So this year I was determined to get all the goodies super fast. So here is what I got during the sale this time around!

 
(Ignore The Balm Set I got that at TJ Maxx the same day)
Total after cost discounts & ECBs $15.17

ITEMS:
*Sally Hansen Sun Glow Powder Bronzer in Spring
*Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush in Pink Rose
*Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Cream/Gel Liner for Hazel Eyes
*Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Cream/Gel Liner for Green Eyes
*Sally Hansen Beaming Cream Blush
*Sally Hansen Bloom Cream Blush
*3 Wet N Wild Mega Last Nail Color in Club Havana,Tropicalia, & Heatwave
*Lip Smacker Set

Tresemme item I got for 50% off
Total $11.30

ITEMS:
*Revlon Matte Blush in Perfectly Peach
*Revlon Color Stay Quad
*Revlon Nail Polish in Steel-her Heart, Sheer Rose, & Night Plum
*Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
*Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makup in Light-Medium
*Revlon Color Burts Lipsticks in the colors Carnation, & Soft Rose
*Tresemme Anti Frizz Cream


$25.08 after tax. This CVS scanner was out of paper so I wasn't able to see if I had ECBS! The Milani Lip Gloss was not on sale.

ITEMS:
*Revlon Matte Blush in Blushing Berry
*Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse in Light
*Revlon Age Defying Face Illuminator in Pink Light
*Revlon Color Burst Lip Stick in Peach
*Revlon Nail Polishes in Tuscan Sun, Raisin Rage, Lilac Pastelle, & Black Lingerie
*Revlon Double Twist Mascara in Blackest Black

All together I picked up 29 itmes and saved so much. I used ECBs with the 50% & 75% items so I saved so much! I was so happy to get so many cosmetic items. I already have tons of nail polishes and obviously love buying nail polishes. But, I love cosmetic items and was worried I would only find polishes after seeing some posts. But thankfully all the CVS I went to were stocked=D

Let me know what you guys picked up from this great sale!!

*Picture and written content are mine do not take

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts