Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette!

I was so excited this morning because my NAKED 2 Palette came in!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I instantly wanted to post it...but then realized my hubby took my camera to work! Boo! LOL But he finally got home so I can now share it with you guys my awesome new palette!





Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette:

*First off the packaging is GORGEOUS! Embossed letters, sturdy, and sleek!!!
*Eyeshadows:
-Foxy
-Half Baked
-BootyCall
-Chopper
-Tease
-SnakeBite
-Suspect
-Pistol
-Verve
-YDK
-Busted
-BlackOut




Okay so I know people think that the Original NAKED palette and NAKED 2 are very similar but they are not. The camera can not pick up the slight variation of colors. For Example Virgin & BootyCall have different undertones in the finishes. Which I do notice the color difference and think those variations would compliment different looks better then the other. I honestly don't there are colors that are too similar either. In the Original Palette the two colors I never used were Creep and GunMetal. I am really glad they went with a Matte Black and I will tell you why. When I do a neutral look either on me or someone else. I do not always want to use a Gel, or Liquid liner sometimes I simply push and smudge out a black shadow into the lash line both to thicken up the base of the lashes and add depth or to just give it that bit of smokeyness to the outer lash line. For this reason I love that they stuck with a Matte Black. It is perfect for the color selection in this palette.





There are some really stand out colors in my opinion:

-Tease- A great Matte Taupe brown with Purple undertones!! You could use this as a crease color on light make up days, or as a blending out color on a smokey eye.

-Pistol-This is a gorgeous Taupey Grey color!! So gorgeous, I really own nothing quite like it!!

-Verve- A great Champagne color. It is very neutral toned. I can not wait to try this out on my inner corner or my center lid.

-Busted- I love that this is easily darker then Hustle. Hustle I did like but found it more purple toned compared to Busted.
I honestly like Busted way better.

-BlackOut- MATTE Black and a deep one at that. I am in love I am going to compare it to other blacks because it just looks so dark. But I love how dark it is!!







*Dual Ended Brush Crease & Shadow Brush:
Now I can say I probably wont use this brush. I have yet to try it out. But the fact that it is synthetic means it is usually great with cream products. I rarely use syntheic brushes for anything else. I do want to give the Crease brush a go just to see if it has potential.

*Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in NAKED- I like the color selection the picked and it is super cute for your bag.

*24/7 Glide On Pencil in ElDorado: Gorgeous Gold!!! I can't wait to try this out.

So there you have my Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette Haul I hope you guys enjoyed my intial thoughts. Let me know if you ordered the new NAKED 2 Palette and if you are or are not going to be ordering it.


PICTURES ARE MINE=)

Comments

Popular Posts