7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

I finally did my first ever Youtube Tag video. I have been watching tag videos for years and loved them! So when I saw everyone doing the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag I knew I had to do it.

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag:

THE QUESTIONS:

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?


MY ANSWERS:

1. GREED:
  • Most Inexpensive-ELF Tone Correcting Concealer. I got it for only $.50 and you can't beat that and it is pretty good for undereye circles if your on a budget.
  • Most Expensive- NARS Danmari Blush Palette- I love this palette. I use 4 of the blushs all the time. Sin of course being my favorite.
2. WRATH:
  • Love/Hate Relationship- GEL LINERS! lol I have hooded lids. With gel liners they tend to skip when I apply them. No matter what brush I use.So it takes a bit more coaxing for me to get it the way I like. I will never stop using them though they just give such a dramatic effect.
3. GLUTTONY:
  • Most Delicious- MAC Lipsticks I just love the slight Vanilla scent that they have. You could blind fold me with a pile of lipsticks and could find the MAC lipstick in the bunch just by the scent!

4. SLOTH:

  • Beauty Product I neglect due to laziness- Eye Brow Pencil I have pretty nice brows naturally so I could actually go without filling them in. So I do on days I just don't want to mess with them.
5. PRIDE:

  • Most Self Confidence-Foundation (CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA) I have always said you have to have a flawless canvas to create a masterpiece. Foundation has always been one of my obsessions. I love looking flawless, but at the same time looking like myself. I have never been a fan of a thick foundation. I love that the CVLA covers all my imperfections but still lets me look like me.
6. LUST:

  • Attractive Attribute in the Opposite Sex: TEETH! LOL yes I have always noticed someones teeth before say I notice their muscles lol I love when people actually have a sense of humor. Because, lets face it I will never be 100% boring or serious. I love smiles because you can tell a lot about someone by the way they laugh, smile & interact with people.
7. ENVY:

  • Like to Recieve as Gifts: Perfumes=D I am a perfume addict! I love being able to express myself and how I am feeling by the scent I spray on myself. I believe scents are a lot like music. All the notice in a fragrance can say more then I could at times.

I loved doing this tag. If you guys want me to do anymore leave me any suggestions for which ones you want me to do next either down below or on my Youtube channel under the videos comment section=D

Content and Video are mine.

Comments

Popular Posts