- Loreal Paris True match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in C3 Creamy Natural- This foundation leave such a beautiful glow to your skin. It is not cakey or heavy. I would say this is a Medium coverage foundation. The packaging is perfection. Other cosmetic companies please take notice of the pump! It despenses just enough product and the pump works everytime!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, & Rosewater-This spray has easily become a favorite. If you guys didn't know rose water is so nice for your skin. But the fact that Mario Badescu added Aloe and other herbs just bummped it up another notch. I use this everyday!Even when I wear ZERO makeup!
- The Balm NudeTude Palette- I was so excited when I finally got this off Hautelook. I didn't know it was on sale and stumbled upon the sale. SO GLAD! I have been using it everyday. Best part it was only $18.50.
- Revlon Carbonite Nail Polish- This polish has been seriously on my nails at least once a week. I just love the color and it makes my nails appear longer. Which lets face it I love because I was born with tiny claws!
- Essie Yogaga nail lacquer- A must have nail color for anyone who is as pale as me! I actually perfer this to a nude against my skintone. Taupe loves me apparantly! lol So if you find it difficult to find that perfect nude for your skin then you should really check this out!
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Moderately Fair- I got this after seeing used by Sam & Nick on Pixiwoo. My undereye circles Thank you ladies! It brightens and covers and the texture is just perfect. Even for my dry skin.
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot- I use this basically every day to mute out my lids, and pop my center lid color. Since I have hooded eye this really help with making the center of my lids lighter there for my eye appears more open and less "hood" LOL
- Loreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24Hr in Blackest Black-This gel liner is beyond creamy and very black. I don't know about the 24 hour claim as I would never wear my gel liner for 24 hours. But the 8 hours I did have it on it worked wonderfully.
- Essence Lipstick in Creamy Nude- This a brilliant nude shade. Being so pale it can be tedious to find nudes that don't wash me out. This lipstick is the perfect nude for my skin type. I love the finish. I don't even need a lipgloss when I wear it! Best part it is only $2.49 at Ulta!
- Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip gloss in Non Stop Glamour- A wonderful gloss that is not sticky and can basically top any lip stick and give it a bit of something else!
- Loreal Paris Project Runway Lipstick in Sultry Ravens Pout- My all time favorite drug store lipstick. It is a beautiful nudey pink shade. I hope Loreal brings it back because I will out of it in no time.
There are my favorites for the month they are all amazing products and worth every penny. Also, I am beyond excited because I started my Youtube channel! I had that as one of my goal on my weight loss list! I reward myself when I hit goals=D Way to keep motivated right?! So I will add my very first one for your guys enjoyment! I hope you all enjoy it and Thank you for all your support weather that is with my blog, luuux, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Beautylish and now YouTube! I truly love being part of the beauty community!
*Content, Pictures, & Video are mine=)