Unboxing: Influenster Latina Beauty VoxBox 2012

Today my very first Influenster box came in the mail!! YAY! It is the Latina Beauty (they know whats up) Voxbox 2012! I never read the cards that come in boxes like these because I want to be surprised! Weather that's Influenster, Birchbox, Beauty Army, etc. It is like Christmas!


                                                  Influenster Latina Beauty VoxBox 2012:




*VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body: I have never tried anything like this...well beside actual waxing. I went to beauty school when we got bored we did our makeup and waxed unnecessarily lol. But since then (2002-2003) I have not waxed anything. So this will be interesting to try out.

*NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine: I actually really like this I can already say. It is not sticky and the shade is a darker nude just like I like. I have reapplied it a few times today already.

*Bath and Body Works Shea-Enriched Signature Collection Shower Gel in Pink Chiffon: I was so excited I got this scent. I own the lotion but have never owned the body wash!

*Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen: I actually have been using this today and I really like the sent and the texture!

*Always Radiant Infinity Pads- I have never tried this line. (Brand yes, line no)But will obviously in the near future lol I thought it was awesome they included a full box and it also has coupons it says inside.

*Always Tampax Radiant Collection: I thought this was a nice touch. They added this so you can give away to one of your girlfriends. It has 1 purse, 3 Unscented Daily Liners, & 2 unscented Tampons.

That is everything that came in my Influenster Latina Beauty VoxBox 2012. If you guys don't know what Influenster is check out the website (influenster.com) It is where you unlock badges and based off your activity they send you boxes that best suite you.

Are you an Influenster?

Picture, Content, & Video are mine.

Comments

Popular Posts