Peacock Inspired Make Up Tutorial:
- First I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax
- Next I applied MAC Paint Pot in Nubile to the lid only
- I filled in my brows with Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Blonde
- Then I applied MAC Phloof! on my lid only, not going above where my crease would naturally be.
- Then I applied NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Tall Tale as my base on the outer 1/3 of my eye.
- I topped that with the bright matte purple shade in the Wet N Wild Lust Palette
- I then added a bit of Too Faced Party Girl Eye Shadow on top of that and blended any harsh edges.
- Then in the Outer V I appled Label Whore eye shadow from Too Faced (it has a beautiful duo chromed finish) I blended this out as well. Making sure that it graduatd outward.
- I then added a bit of Inglot Pearl 414 to amp up the effect of the green in Label Whore (it is a duo chrome, that looks brown/green depending on which way the light hits it.)
- Then I added Inglot AMC Shine 30 to my brow bone and inner corner
- I lined my lash line with Lorac Front of the Line Pro in Black (my favorite liner)
- I then lined my water line with Jordana Easy Liner in Sea Green and set it with Inglot Pearl 414.
- I applied Loreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara in Black.
- Then added #42 Red Cherry Lashes with my Duo adhesive.
The Duo Chromed effect is more how it looks
in person. The brown to green transitions are
On the rest of my face:
- Concealer- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer (under eyes only)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin
- Sleek Contour Kit (contour shade only)
- Too Faced Blush in Cocoa Rose
- Josie Maran Bronzing Powder in Posey (highlight)
- MAC Modesty Lip Stick and topped that with Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in Non Stop Glamour
I love how it turned out and the fact that depending on which way you are looking this eye look shifts from brown to green and then purple! Beautiful and majestic like a gorgeous peacock!
- I will be doing a tutorial of this on my Youtube Channel ShadesOfSteph very shortly! Keep and eye out for it! Let me know if you guys recreate it=D